We appreciate your interest in our company. Below is some information about our market segment and a form for you to submit a request for more information.
The Paper business card model needs an update
Business Card Statistics
- How many paper business cards are printed daily? 27 million.
- How many paper business cards are printed per year? Just under 10 billion business cards are printed annually.
- How many paper business cards are thrown out within a week? Of all cards printed each year, 8 billion will be tossed within a week. That’s 88% of cards printed.
- What percentage do sales increase for every 2,000 paper business cards handed out? Despite the tossed cards, a company’s sales increase by 2.5% for every 2,000 paper business cards.
- What is the average cost of a paper business card? Paper business cards cost anywhere from $10 to $500. The average spent nationally is $194. The fee for LookBookLink is $50 annually, a little over 25% of that amount. The cost depends on the quality and complexity of the card. It also varies based on the card company. Hiring a professional could cost closer to the $500 range.
- What is the average cost of having a graphic designer design business cards? Many graphic designers charge per hour. The average per-hour rate in the US is $25 – 150 per hour. The amount charged varies based on location and complexity of the work.
- How many Americans have a smartphone? Today, 85% of Americans have a smartphone.
Sector growth and projection
Digital Business Card Market To Touch USD 242.3 Million at an 11.2% CAGR by 2027- Report by Market Research Future (MRFR)
According to a comprehensive research report by Market Research Future (MRFR), “Digital Business Card Market information by Type, by Platform, by Application and Region – forecast to 2027” market size to reach USD 242.3 million, growing at a compound annual growth rate of 11.2% by 2027.
The increase in smartphone users will offer robust opportunities for the market over the forecast period. The accessibility of pocket-friendly smartphone options has increased its popularity among consumers. The emergence of social media platforms is the key factor boosting smartphone popularity, especially among millennials. The digital business card can be created easily and shared from the smartphone through SMS, LinkedIn, Facebook, WhatsApp, Facebook Messenger, Twitter, QR Code, and Email. Thus the increasing number of smartphone users is boosting the adoption of digital business cards. With almost everyone owning a smartphone with an internet connection, sharing of digital business cards has become more convenient.
Regional Analysis | North America to Head Digital Business Card Market
North America will head the digital business card market over the forecast period. Rapid digitalization in different enterprises and businesses, consumers being highly environmentally conscious, the significance of sustainability among enterprises and companies that has increased substantially, the growing adoption of digital business cards, and self-employed people & freelancers shifting towards digital business cards for exchanging information digitally are adding to the global digital business card market growth in the region.